The primary focus of the SOFiSTiK event this year is to present connectivity, an insight of selected features and the workflow optimisation by using CADiNP.
- SOFiSTiK in General
- SOFiSTiK and its Interfaces
- Using scripted language TEDDY to optimize your workflow and improve efficiency
- A Selection of Features in more Detail
- BIM Workflow 2016 in connection with SOFiSTiK.
- “Temporary Structures of bridges during Construction Stages.”
Presented by Lehrgeüstbau GmbH
- “Stress-Ribbon Bridge Design with SOFiSTiK” and “Beam versus Shell FEM Models.”Presented by Degree of Freedom.
- “Integration of Forces in Shell Elements from Modal Analysis.”
Presented by Olav Olsen.
- “FRP Pedestrian Bridge Norway, Bridge Paradis” and “Design Prefabricated Girder Viaducts with Excel / Dynamo / Revit / SOFiSTiK.”
Presented by Royal HaskoningDHV.
SOFiSTiK and Its Interfaces
Get insights about available interfaces of as well as supported programming languages.
SOFiSTiK and Scripting Language – CADiNP
Learn how to start using CADiNP and optimise your workflows.
Features in Detail
Learn more about CABD – Computer Aided Bridge Design, Volume Models and Hybrid Structures.
Building Modelling and Calculation – Revit and SOFiSTiK 2016
Introduction of 2D, 3D and 4D analysis using Revit and SOFiSTiK 2016.
Precast Pretensioned Beam 2016-EN
The workflow for a precast pretensioned beam in more detail.
BIM Workflow in Structural Engineering using Revit 2016 and SOFiSTiK 2016
Get a brief introduction of the BIM workflow for structural engineering in Revit 2016 and SOFiSTiK 2016.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for the latest news & workflows.